classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 73 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Clean Memes NO POLITICS

Johnnyonthespot
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I'm not sure why I have to tell you guys this, but I guess I do: Trandlation : "MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS SHIT BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE TO CLAIM VICTIMHOOD. AD A MATTER OF FACT I'LL DO ANYTHING TO ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH THE VICTIMS, BE THEY REAL OR IMAGINARY BECAUSE I NEED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. PROBABLY BECAUSE I LACK FEELING IMPORTANT IN OTHER ASPECTS OF MY LIFE."

Reposting offensive shit isn't "comedy" TO ME, and if something is offensive or dickish TO ME, that doesn't mean it's funny TO ME, it just means that it's offensive or dickish TO ME.

Also, even though the title of this thread says "no politics", it's crazy how all of the memes are sending "certain" messages about minority groups while people who look like Johnny & tjf & camp rarely get shit on. Translation:  I TWIST REALITY TO FIT MY AGENDA AND ASSOCIATE EVERYTHING WITH POLITICS OR VICTIMHOOD BECAUSE I FEEL GOOD WHEN I THINK I'M THE HERO OF THE SITUATION.

Wild coincidences, I'm sure.
ALSO, I'VE HAD A GOOD LIFE AND I WAS TOLD SINCE GRADE SCHOOL THAT IT'S BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND NOT BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE SUCCESSFUL AND AWESOME.
FIFY.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
campgottagopee wrote
Problem is there's nobody left for him to bully --- those of us left know his act and don't give a damn
QFT
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Johnnyonthespot
Johnnyonthespot wrote
MC2 5678F589 wrote
I'm not sure why I have to tell you guys this, but I guess I do: Trandlation : "MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS SHIT BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE TO CLAIM VICTIMHOOD. AD A MATTER OF FACT I'LL DO ANYTHING TO ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH THE VICTIMS, BE THEY REAL OR IMAGINARY BECAUSE I NEED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. PROBABLY BECAUSE I LACK FEELING IMPORTANT IN OTHER ASPECTS OF MY LIFE."

Reposting offensive shit isn't "comedy" TO ME, and if something is offensive or dickish TO ME, that doesn't mean it's funny TO ME, it just means that it's offensive or dickish TO ME.

Also, even though the title of this thread says "no politics", it's crazy how all of the memes are sending "certain" messages about minority groups while people who look like Johnny & tjf & camp rarely get shit on. Translation:  I TWIST REALITY TO FIT MY AGENDA AND ASSOCIATE EVERYTHING WITH POLITICS OR VICTIMHOOD BECAUSE I FEEL GOOD WHEN I THINK I'M THE HERO OF THE SITUATION.

Wild coincidences, I'm sure.
ALSO, I'VE HAD A GOOD LIFE AND I WAS TOLD SINCE GRADE SCHOOL THAT IT'S BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND NOT BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE SUCCESSFUL AND AWESOME.
FIFY.
FKNA

Aces there bro
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Dont pick on Matt so much, every Village needs an idiot
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
Some people are just mad because the Foxholers won the war and it shows.
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
This post was updated on .

I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
Johnnyonthespot wrote
Some people are just mad because the Foxholers won the war and it shows.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Johnny: *posts racist memes, posts anti-trans memes, posts memes that show African kids starving, posts a story about a guy surfing on a black kid as a meme he didn't post (but still wanted to describe), knows that he's just reposting the shittiest stuff he can find on the internet, says "People are fucked up. Last post." because he realizes the shit is offensive and shitty, but not really funny*

JTG, camp, & PeeTex: "hyuck, hyuck, we're with you, Johnny!! We love to laugh at starving black kids and trans people, too!! We're not offended snowflakes! We promise! Say whatever you want about anyone! It's hilarious"

Me: You guys are assholes

All of you: "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A NAME! WHERE IS MY SAFE SPACE?!?! YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR! EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S HILARIOUS TO HAVE BLACK PEOPLE KILLED IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING THEM!!! THAT'S A COMMON TROPE (BLACK PEOPLE LOVE FUCKING "OUR" WOMEN) THAT I CLING TO BECAUSE I OFFER NOTHING AS A HUMAN AND I'M SCARED TO DEATH OF MY WIFE LEAVING ME. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE SHEILA, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Clean Memes

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
You guys put me in tough spot.  I have the option to close down the PC Forum, it's certainly not mandatory. But an OT is really important. I can't delete or put it behind a password. NYSB needs it.

But the hate from PC has moved here into this thread.  I'm not down on politics as a topic, I'm down on the rancorous byproduct it brings out.  Some of the images I've seen here really haunt me.

One more try, let's try to keep it fun.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hopefully ML will come back now
frk
Reply | Threaded
|

frk
In reply to this post by Harvey
Fortunately, I missed seeing this thread when it originated. Unfortunately,I've just stumbled across it. Harvey, ban these deplorable posters. This site doesn't need this kind of association. It's unnerving how anonymous nature of the internet creates such hateful attitudes.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
frk wrote
Fortunately, I missed seeing this thread when it originated. Unfortunately,I've just stumbled across it. Harvey, ban these deplorable posters. This site doesn't need this kind of association. It's unnerving how anonymous nature of the internet creates such hateful attitudes.
Agree. Especially right now. Why would you think now was a good time to bring this back, Harv?
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I unlocked this topic when Brownski's weird hair thread became the meme thread about a month ago.

I guess memes are an efficient channel for what is wrong with the world.

I'm fine with locking it. I don't see it helping.

With freedom comes responsibility. Maybe go after the people or content you are down on, instead of expect me to somehow force people to have dignity.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp