College Hoops

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
56 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: College Hoops

campgottagopee
That was fugly...Cincinatti was knockin' 'em in from Newburgh and we're airballing layups...oh well, 37-2 will work
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
True Dat----- couldn't put the rock in da Ocean last nite ------------------- mebbe a GOOD thing to get that Outta their system b4 the real tourney .  They've had 2 many veeeeeery close games lately , so it was no surprise . Seem the Bearcats are liting up at the right TIME ---------

------ oh wELL JUST HAD Breakfast:            homemade Pumpkin Bluberry Belgian Waffes, Real maple Syrup ,and eggs --

Car is loaded , skis tuned , heading out for Titus in 5 min. All trails open new snow yesterday and again last nite -- should b a great day ! 22 degrees and sunny
|

campgottagopee
Nice, go get it Warp

As a coach, Warp, let me ask you this....WHY THE HELL DON"T KIDS BOX OUT OR FOLLOW THEIR SHOTS ANYMORE????

drives me nuts
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Camp THAT drives me nutz  2  Camp !!!!!!!!!!! -- its a damn fundamental !!!!!!!!!!!!  Also lost is the concept that the ball moves faster in the air thru a pass than all the damn alley-ball dribbleing. That why The coach is bald     that chit makes a coach want to pull his hair out----

Had a freakin  great day at Titus -- 27 runs in 7inches of ungroomed blower -- damn it was sweet. Headinn to NYC wed to see my son and grandkids there -- gonna try and ski Bellayre , or Windham or Hunter on Paddy's Day -- Boooyah !!
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
This post was updated on .
OOOOO Man Melo out for the dance - that rots BUT frankly that kid has a LOT of GROWING up to do and i don't mean physically . He had a few shots over the bow about his academics earlier and with ALL the academic HELP that is available to all D1 athletes -- there is NO excuse .

Time for Coach B to put this kid in the rearview mirror UNTIL the kid accepts PERSONAL responsibility and upholds his end of the deal . C'mon Fab -------------------time to "Man_UP" dammit

Go Orange -- OTHERs will STEP UP
Reply | Threaded
|

Spongeworthy
With refs playing for them, Syracuse will go all the way.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Spongeworthy wrote
With refs playing for them, Syracuse will go all the way.
Kewl, we need all the help we can get...Effff Melo
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
 close game against Wisconsin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lucky to get away with THAT one . The Badgers were on fire from the 3 pt line 13/27
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Who caught that brawl with K and K State last night. I didn't watch the game but saw the lowlights on ESPN.

I think the suspension given don't send the right message. There are a few players who imo should be suspended for the rest of this season. There is zero excuse for what went down.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hey WARP!!!

My buddy Auggie the Ski Doggie has a daughter that is going to Paul Smiths next year. When I found out I asked (not knowing what woman's sports PS has) if she was going to play lacrosse or be on the ski team, etc etc. The kid is a great athlete and really rips on skis. Anyway, he told me they didn't have those sports but she was going to play hoops. I responded I didn't know she played hoops....

He then showed me this years schedule with the scores on them....WHOA!!! She will bring good things to that team.

I'll be rooting for the underdog HUGE this next hoops season!!!

https://paulsmithsbobcats.com/sports/wbkb/2019-20/schedule
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Dayum that squad NEEDS help !  I ' m certain the young woman will be an IMPACT player given her athleticism and those scores . Wow just wow , there were some serious beatdowns there  oooooofff !

Btw hows  the sledding ? Been on The Tug  or any other adventure trips this season ?
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Just like winter the riding has been up and down

Planning our ADK loop for 2nd week in Feb. Riding out of Long Lake this year for a change of view.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Sounds good , you going up to Saranac Inn or farther ?   Hope u guys have a great ride and good weather have fun .
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
It all depends on where the snow is. We'd love to ride to LP but we'll need the tracks covered in order to do that.

Heck it's gonna be a blast no matter what. The Adirondack Hotel in Long Lake is a fun place.
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
Damn. Paul Smith’s and a bunch of other schools I didn’t even realize had teams. NHTI, Word of Life. That’s a crazy league.