Colorado Trip/ House for Rent in Lake Placid, March & April

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Colorado Trip/ House for Rent in Lake Placid, March & April

highpeakskier
Heading out to Salida Colorado for my annual trip west. Love Monarch ski area & my new passion, snowmobile skiing. Salida is such a good jumping off point for Colorado skiing. The mountain biking is so choice out there all year long. Anyway I have a house in Lake Placid available for March and April if anyone is interested. The house is 1 mile outside of town on Whiteface Inn Road, about 10 from Whiteface and is on 5 acres that backs up to the McKenzie wilderness area with miles of XC and BC skiing right out the front door on miles of established trails. You can do Mckenzie, Haystack, Moose from the house. Best Birch Glade skiing in the DAKs. If anyone is interested send a message and I'll send pics with rates.
nature gave us a brain, life gives us a mind. (little dog with Rockies Collegiate Peaks in backround)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Colorado Trip/ House for Rent in Lake Placid, March & April

highpeakskier
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that it includes 2 lockers in the private locker room on the ground floor of the WF lodge. Could be a great deal for hard core skiers.
nature gave us a brain, life gives us a mind. (little dog with Rockies Collegiate Peaks in backround)