classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Duplicate posts

Harvey
Administrator
We've had a bunch of duplicate posts over the last few days. It's seems like the forum is running slow at times and if you click "Post Message" multiple times, you get extras.

FYI - If I see multiples I'll delete the extras and you may get a notice saying your post has been deleted.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Duplicate posts

Snowhunter
Hi Harv,  As far as I can see it's not just clicking twice, it's if you click refresh (maybe that's the same thing).  I've made posts that just seem to load forever and I exit the page, reload the site and I find that the post has been made.  I thought it was just me and thought about sending you a PM but since you posted I figured that I'd give you my feedback.  For what it's worth the browser I use is google chrome.  I'm not sure if that is a part of the problem or if it's the site itself.  Please let me know if there is any other info you need.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
They say timing is everything......

I hit post message once for the post above.  It got stuck in it's "loading" status forever.  I clicked on the woodstove and then reopened this thread.....my message had been posted THREE times!  (I deleted the extras).  Not sure what's going on here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
And now my previous post went through fine!