Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Elite Ski Memberships

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Harvey wrote
This really nice lady who likes my writing, wants me to do some writing for her.  I think.  Actually my schedule is booked up, that's the truth. With winter coming and all.
Just in case this wasn't over the top enough, I was trying to be funny.  It's the reason I put it in the OT. I guess if you have a blog (River, SBR, MC, Jeff etc) you probably picked up on that.  As River alluded the format is:

You are so awesome
I have a proposal to help you
{Please give me free backlinks}

Even if she was offering me a "free" trip, I probably wouldn't take it.  I'd end up at PC thinking about how close I was to LCC. GMD for me baby, to meet tBatt's buddies. Hope I can do it before he quits the life.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by riverc0il
riverc0il wrote
I get this crap all the time in from my blog.
Ditto.  Not sure why this spam is noteworthy.  If anyone's reading this as "free trip to Utah," it ain't.  If I actually got a "free trip to Utah" offer, I'd be on it in a heartbeat, even to Park City.  So, Ms. Tallisker, if you want to fly me & my family to Park City, put us up in some nice accomodations, provide lift tickets and meals, I will gladly write a nice article on the experience, with photos, for my blog (linked below), and plaster the sh$t out of it all over Facebook.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Hehehe. Now you' re talkin' !
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Snowballs
Snowballs wrote
Harvey wrote
 Snowballs you are nuts buddy.
That's exactly what you said when I told you to start this place.
I rest my case.

As far as why I posted it, I thought it was funny. It's no more OT than anything else in the OT.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Footer
For the price of some of the places there you could buy a mountain here, install heated bubble chair, and as much snow making as you wanted and then have a whole hill to yourself.  16 million for a ski house.  Insane.  I hope we are taxing these people.  

Also, if they only have 30 sites and 8 of them are for sale I don't see it going well for them.  
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Footer wrote
  I hope we are taxing these people.  
Nope - they have the best politicians money can buy
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.