Email from Gore to Pass Holders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Email from Gore to Pass Holders

tirolski
Got an email from Gore and I'm pretty sure y'all must have too if ya had a pass.
"We will continue staying in touch as more information about our schedules and offerings becomes available.  In the meantime, reach out to info@goremountain.com with any questions.  If we don't have the answer yet, know we are working on getting you information so we can respond as soon as our offices reopen.  Thank you for your patience."

I sent them a reply yesterday with thoughts, questions, ideas... Haven't heard back. I'm sure they're busy with all that's going.

What do ya got questions, ideas...?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Email from Gore to Pass Holders

trackbiker
I don't need to bother them now because the answer doesn't affect me for some time but..
I bought a 4pack last August I believe. I used one ticket but had planned all along to use the other 3 at the end of March with my daughter and son-in-law. Have they said anything about unused prepurchased tickets?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Email from Gore to Pass Holders

Milo Maltbie
I have a couple of unused Windham passes, and I'm hanging on to them.  It's hard to know what next season will be like, and maybe they be honored just to get people on the mountain. I'm not signing up for another Ikon pass yet because the early renewal discount is less than the uncertainty about air travel.  

mm
"Everywhere I turn, here I am." Susan Tedeschi