Exit Mo

ml242
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Exit Mo

lolkl
I have our flag at half mast.
I think the Yankees will be OK without him. Robertson seems ready to fill that position. It is a real shame for Mo however. I wanted to se him go out on a high note, wearing his boots to the end. Maybe it will save us from too many stories on ESPN about Mo's last trip here and there, complete with sad, sensitive music.
Maybe he'll return from this injury a better player like we hope for Campy. We didn't have to shoot him.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Mo is and always will be simply the best closer to ever lace 'em up. He's handled himself thru his good times and bad times with dignity and class. I too hope he returns.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Had Mo announced this as his last year? Was he having a decent year?

It's funny the Yanks were my team in the 70s and some of those teams early in the decade were pretty bad. (Horace Clark anyone?)  I stopped being a Yankees fan in 80s, but there are many Yanks I really like.  Mo was definitely one of them.  I guess it was really just George I didn't like.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

outlaw 1

New York Yankees

SHARE THE BIG NEWS: "I'm coming back. Write it down in big letters. I'm not going out like this." - Mariano. http://atmlb.com/KmQnXh
Reply | Threaded
|

freeheeln
mo's a true professional. He's always been such a class guy  . Always in incredible shape if anyone can come back @ 42 i'm sure he can.
Tele turns are optional not mandatory.