classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FREE PAIR OF PICO TICKETS

Glade Runner
Banned User
Anyone who wants them and can get them preferably from Greek tomorrow can have them.  Unless you are an asshole then you can't have them.  But, seriously you want them they are yours.  I can't make it and this is their last weekend.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FREE PAIR OF PICO TICKETS

snoloco
This post was updated on .
Glade Runner wrote
Unless you are an asshole then you can't have them.
Then how did you get them?
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
New clone of  Glade

sno you wouldn't like Pico.  Old chairs and minimal grooming and the Big K barely lets them blow any snow.  They are water starved anyway so they can't blow much.

Great Mt.  I love it and used to teach there before WF.  They close M-W every week so if you can hit it on a Thursday and its snowed it's awesome.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
Coach Z wrote
New clone of  Glade

sno you wouldn't like Pico.  Old chairs and minimal grooming and the Big K barely lets them blow any snow.  They are water starved anyway so they can't blow much.

Great Mt.  I love it and used to teach there before WF.  They close M-W every week so if you can hit it on a Thursday and its snowed it's awesome.
I've been there twice.  The first time was mediocre, the second time was awesome.  I'd only go there if there was a lot of natural snow which there was the second time.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Hey sno if you don't put up a bunch of responses to Glade, it makes it easier for me to delete it all.

Mount biking is primo today.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
Sorry Harv, I was just having some fun messing with him.  I was going to delete anything I put up in response to him if I saw you deleted his posts.