classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For Sale: Toyota Sienna Snow Tires

Petronio
This post was updated on .
I have 4 Blizzak runflat snow tires on aluminum rims that I bought in 2009 or 2010 for our old 2004 Toyota Sienna.  They've only seen 2 or 3 seasons on the road and have plenty of tread left.  One year I didn't put them on.  We got a 2013 Sienna in December 2012 and I tried using them in 2013/14 but b/c they aren't OEM sized for the computer monitoring system they keep making the flat tire warning go off on the minivan and so my wife doesn't want to use them.  

One of the rims probably could use a once-over, I think it has a slow bead seal leak.

I can take pics of the tread depth if anyone is interested.  I think they are 225/60-17 but can double-check.  I got them through tirerack.com.   They were pretty expensive when I bought them.  Best offer, no minimum.  Have to be picked up in Poughkeepsie.

Petronio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need snow tires or are brand new tires good enough

Petronio
I have 4 Blizzak runflat snow tires on aluminum rims that I bought in 2009 or 2010 for our old 2004 Toyota Sienna.  They've only seen 2 or 3 seasons on the road and have plenty of tread left.  One year I didn't put them on.  We got a 2013 Sienna in December 2012 and I tried using them in 2013/14 but b/c they aren't OEM sized for the computer monitoring system they keep making the flat tire warning go off on the minivan and so my wife doesn't want to use them.  

One of the rims probably could use a once-over, I think it has a slow bead seal leak.

I can take pics of the tread depth if anyone is interested.  I think they are 225/60-17 but can double-check.  I got them through tirerack.com.   They were pretty expensive when I bought them.  Best offer, no minimum.  Have to be picked up in Poughkeepsie.

Will post this in gear forum as well.

Petronio