4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gore Mtn, NY: 12/1/13

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Ski Day 4: Neve had a lesson this morning.  

Ski school was awesome, taking her 20 mins early allowing me to casually stroll onto the very first Gondola car.  Or maybe I was second.

I've had more than my shares or cruises down virgin cord on Sunway and it's one of my favorite things in the world.  Why do snowmobiles each take a different line through the pristine cord on Sunway?   </whine>

There was LOTS of rippable snow today. My last run before meeting the end of Neve's lesson I ran in to MC and Ace.  They recommended Sleigh Ride and it really had some nice snow.  Those two are out of this world fast.  I mean Ace skis like a guided missile.  MC was meadowskipping even faster.  It hardly looks like effort.

Neve was asking me about Snoopy so I took some pictures of him.

Snoopy

Snoop Doggie Dog

Neve and I were in such a great groove on the East Side.  She can handle all of it. And we were skiing together at a great level for both of us.  So cool.

So I let her choose anything off the Triple or Gondola.

We met Hickory Martha.  She recommend that we stay off Quicksilver.

Later Neve asked me why.  I figured it was icy.  

She really wanted to hit the ice and kept asking. I told her to always value tips from other skiers like Hickory Martha.

The East Side

Showcase

Snoop

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gore Mtn, NY: 12/1/13

Sick Bird Rider
This is beyond awesome. You are so fortunate to have these moments with your daughter.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

DackerDan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

evergreen
Agree with Martha on Quicksilver, that was an ice rink!