classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gore terrain for Thursday/Friday?

TomCat
This post was updated on .
Does anyone have any inside information on what additional lifts are planned for Thursday/Friday? I was hoping to go skiing with my son before sending him back to school but  it's probably not worth the trip if more isn't open.  I called gore and all they would say is to check the website at the end of each day.

tom
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Gore terrain for Thursday/Friday?

TomCat
I emailed emily at gore and received helpful info. Most likely high peaks double on Thursday and also burnt ridge on Friday.

tom
Reply | Threaded
|

Denis.N
They are going to be putting serious snow at the summit Thu night and all of Friday, and hoping Burnt Ridge (Sagamore) gets into the weekend mix. It would be nice to have both Burnt Ridge trails for MLK weekend to get out away from crowds.
Reply | Threaded
|

njadk
I'm hoping to get there Sunday and/or Monday for the first time this season. Not expecting much help from the storm expected tomorrow.

Burnt Ridge was very quiet last year for President's weekend which was a big plus (though it was more ice than snow at times). Any word on the ski bowl? That's the only part of the mountain I have yet to explore...would love to get to it if it's open.

Al