Gore to stay open through Easter? 4/24

16 messages Options
Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Gore to stay open through Easter? 4/24

For those hitting the slopes this weekend, Fri looks chilly but good.  The rest of the weekend, not so much.  Call ahead if you're thinking about Sunday, I could see Gore / WF calling it a season at the end of the day Saturday.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East wind between 8 and 14 mph.

Saturday: A chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Windy, with a south wind 17 to 20 mph increasing to between 27 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 37. Windy, with a south wind between 31 and 34 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

In reply to this post by tBatt
Fuj, Marcy will be skiable over Easter weekend.  Good way to end your season since you started it with earned turns on WF.
Denis.N Denis.N
Reply |

In reply to this post by Adk Jeff
Adk Jeff wrote
Call ahead if you're thinking about Sunday, I could see Gore / WF calling it a season at the end of the day Saturday.
I am skiing on Sunday, so Gore better be open.
Anyone wants to say hello look for a big dude in a white helmet, if you don't - I don't blame ya.
sudsnbumps sudsnbumps
Reply |

In reply to this post by Adk Jeff
There still is...

http://www.mountwashingtonavalanchecenter.org/
Proud to call Gore My Home Mountain
Covid stole what would have been my longest season ever!
I'll be back
Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

sudsnbumps wrote
There still is...
+1
radam radam
Reply |

Long time (well, not that long..) lurker here.  I usually post over on TGR but figured I'd join up here since it's a little more local feeling.  

I'm planning to hit Gore tomorrow, driving up form Saratoga.  Who else is planning to be there?  Would love to link up for a few runs and close out the season properly.