Gots me some new skate skis...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Gots me some new skate skis...

Telemark Dave
Yup, so add me to the list of people to blame if Winter is slow to get its ass in gear..  
Went to the local speed freak Nordic Centre today with my SO to get a pair of new classic boots for her; there was a ski swap combined with a “fire sale”   ( they had a for real fire last spring and were clearing out all the sellable gear that was only smokey..  
Anyways, Bon got some new boots and a nice soft shell - puffy hybrid jacket..... and me?  Well seeing as how I’ve had a HUGE quiver gap for a couple years - as in no skate skis.....  N+1.  
Totally bling full carbon Salomon S-Lab Skate skis.  Perfect flex camber rating for Mr FatBoySlimski.  X-Stiff, 90-100kg.  FKNA.   Best of all... Wait for it.    Was MSRP of $799 CDN.  Got them for $280.  Dirty dirtbag dreams don’t get better...  

Snow, please, Ullr.  

"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.