Greek Peak Opening Day 11/28/14, Who's In?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Greek Peak Opening Day 11/28/14, Who's In?

Cornhead
  Big D and I will be there at opening, should be good, got a foot in Conklin, Greek must've got at least 6" I would think. They did get their stock piles of snow spread prior to the storm, I assume. I plan on skiing till noon, should be bored to tears with Illiad by then. Wish I could ski my new sticks, but I've gotta get the bindings mounted and tested, can't wait! Quite the November, eh?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Greek Peak Opening Day 11/28/14, Who's In?

ml242
Happy thanksgiving, Cornhead.

The guys at the shop put a sweet tune on some boards for me last year,i'm sure they could help you out if you got there early. Either way, have a great time, I know you will.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
Hey, that's a great idea, hadn't thought of that. I bought the Volkl RTM 84's. They come with the integrated Marker IPT Wideride bindings. I thought I could mount the bindings, then have the shop adjust and test them. I got the sole measurement off the boots, 280/285, but when I set the bindings at that mark, there's no way the boots will fit between the toe and heel portions at that setting, I'm cornfused. If the distance is correct, you just slide the bindings in the rail system, and secure them with a single screw,3 Nm, then adjust the forward pressure, and DIN’s. I was going to attempt it myself, and let the shop check everything, and do the release tests. Maybe I'll throw some wax on them, and let the shop do the rest. Thanks for the suggestion!
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Ill be there bright and early.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
Glade Runner wrote
Ill be there bright and early.
Cool, I'll be wearing grey pants, black, red, and grey jacket, black Smith Variant Brim helmet, goat-tee, 5' 11", 240lbs. I'll be on either red and white Mantras, or hopefully fluorescent green RTM's!
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Im pretty much all black and grays so I wont stand out but thinking of rocking my ep pros tomorrow so you might be able to identify me by that.  Should look like this.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
Glade Runner wrote
How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Im pretty much all black and grays so I wont stand out but thinking of rocking my ep pros tomorrow so you might be able to identify me by that.  Should look like this.
53, look forward to meeting you, should be fun, glad the season arrived early this year, and now we don't have to travel so far to get some! Dan wears a brown jacket, black pants, no hat. So if you see two bigger guys dressed as described, that'd be us.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I saved you number so I can always text you.