Hickory 5k Run to Benefit Double H Ranch (Oct TBD)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hickory 5k Run to Benefit Double H Ranch (Oct TBD)

hickory-j
This post was updated on .
Howdy, NY Ski-Bloggers! We're getting our autumn festivities kicked off a little early this year. We're getting things started with a 5k race and mile run for kids, on August 11. The run is to benefit the Double H Ranch in Luzerne, NY, who have an awesome ski program of their own, right at the camp (they have a double and a new magic carpet). There will be brews and food to follow the run.

You can pre-register online at Active.com to guarantee a shirt and goodie bag (with some ski discounts). http://www.active.com/running/warrensburg-ny/hickory-ski-center-5k---to-benefit-double-h-ranch-2012

We hope to see you at the race. And keep September 23 marked on your calendar for the return of the Hickory Fall Fest - more brews and food, helicopter rides, kids games, and lots of ski stoke!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hickory 5k Run to Benefit Double H Ranch Oct TBD

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hickory is pushing back the event until the fall, probably in October.  Details to follow.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hickory 5k Run to Benefit Double H Ranch Oct TBD

etony
I have been interested with 5k races and true enough, I have embarked on an almost professional type of racing interest with going on a huge run that would let me be able to take part and do things just like that.

Hopefully, there will be more interesting things that will spring my way, in most cases that are going to get to those which would be good enough in bringing what is important and the true essence of the event.