classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Holmenkollen Womens 30 km

Peter Minde
This post was updated on .
Check this out. 'Murrica's own Jessie Diggings, totally bringing it and comes within a hairsbreadth of winning. Chapeau to Marit Bjoergen, in what's prolly her last season, for making up 32 seconds to win in the last kilometer.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Holmenkollen Womens 30 km

campgottagopee
WOW!!

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Peter, I've been looking for the video of Klaebo blowing the field away during the cross country sprint during the Olympics. Can you find it??
Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Minde
campgottagopee wrote
Peter, I've been looking for the video of Klaebo blowing the field away during the cross country sprint during the Olympics. Can you find it??
Hi Camp.  It's darn near impossible to find videos from recent Olympics.  They guard their copyright/intellectual property etc jealously.  The closest I found was the World Cup Sprint in PyeonChang from last year.  It's the whole event, the qualifiers, semi finals, quarter finals etc so I didn't post it.  If you want to see wicked cool xc footage, Skiing Vinnie manages to put a lot of World Cup races on his YouTube Channel.

Meanwhile, here's a clip of Klaebo winning the sprint in Seefeld earlier this year.  He's so smooth.  

<div class='embed-container'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ-uyiRuyEg</div>
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Amazing !
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.