Hunter Conditions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
47 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hunter Conditions

DomB
Jason - was the change due to skier traffic?  Seems like the only likely explanation given temps.  
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
DomB wrote
Jason - was the change due to skier traffic?  Seems like the only likely explanation given temps.
yep..
but i heard saturday was very good..it was warmer and I'm sure they groomed out a lot of the snowmaking whales..
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

NYSnowflake
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
Hunter skied well today until it didn't..
up until around 11 everything was like velvet , Ike and racers had a nice coating of man made..Then the place turned into a piece of marble..Parts of the mountain were like a nicely polished bowling ball..
What about the north/west side? There’s usually not too much traffic over there.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
NYSnowflake wrote
JasonWx wrote
Hunter skied well today until it didn't..
up until around 11 everything was like velvet , Ike and racers had a nice coating of man made..Then the place turned into a piece of marble..Parts of the mountain were like a nicely polished bowling ball..
What about the north/west side? There’s usually not too much traffic over there.
I know north side was fast and firm on Saturday. Ski patrol was very busy with some major crashes..
That said i'm not sure what this weekend will bring, lots of rain and warmer temps
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

scottski63
This post was updated on .

Fun cream cheese snow this morning.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Did you see any Herbs banging around up there? I hear every last bit of touring gear in the country has been snapped up by first-time up-hillers in the last week.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

scottski63
Maybe 20 people. Not really sure all spread out.