I want you all to know...

104 messages Options
12345 ... 11
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: I want you all to know...

Those things have a billion parts. If you find a price online that is super cheap... think hours of assembly.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

It was a sales incentive from work. If I was buying I would have gotten it assembled. I got coerced into helping my sister’s boyfriend assemble a grill for her many years ago and it was a nightmare then too.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Brownski wrote
It was a sales incentive
That'll teach ya huh.
x10003q x10003q
Reply |

In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
i bought a nice weber from the guy down the road from rockland bakery..came assembled and delivered..
I was at the Rockland Bakery yesterday
Sick Bird Rider Sick Bird Rider
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
I'm a pretty handy guy and it took me a couple of hours and the use of power tools to assemble a BBQ (as we call them in Hinterlandia). Just imagine the poor bastard at the summer place, a couple of beers in, kids shrieking for burgers and he's armed with a multi-tool an a set of poorly translated Chinese instructions.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

I have a hard time understanding the black and white drawings they give you to assemble stuff. My daughter turned me on to YouTube. Just google Webber model 12345 assembly youtube and you invariably you find a video.  They really help me.
gorgonzola gorgonzola
Reply |

Grill doesn’t hold a candle to Barbie Jeep assembly experienced many bleary eyed Christmas Eves ago...
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

gorgonzola wrote
Grill doesn’t hold a candle to Barbie Jeep assembly experienced many bleary eyed Christmas Eves ago...
I think you’ve triggered a suppressed memory- I seem to recall something similar in my distant past- minus the Barbie part. It’s foggy.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by Brownski
Imagine what it would be like if IKEA made a gas grill
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
scrundy scrundy
Reply |

Just to let you know, having a ball down in this hell hole. Between walking a mile to EVERYTHING in humid 90 degrees weather with a sea of people.... All the while DISNEY trying to get into my wallet at every turn..... Yeah this is the life 😩

After one Day we’ve decided to spend most of our time at the pool and do 2 1/2 hours a day fighting parks. Only good thing is the bars are conveniently located right next to all pools, but then there’s the wallet thing at $15 a drink 😩
12345 ... 11