ISKINY Gold Pass on eBay

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ISKINY Gold Pass on eBay

skirochester
I was given a ISKINY Gold Pass, and cannot use it myself this year. I put it up on eBay this morning. Looking for a qualified buyer.

If you're not familiar, the Gold Pass is basically a season pass for 37 ski areas in NY (including Whiteface, Gore, Holiday Valley, etc...). You can see the full list on the posting.

It's also fully transferable, so you can share it with friends. No blackout dates. Valid on holidays/weekends.

They sold out of them on ISKINY.com, so very tough to come by. Would make the best gift ever if you know a devoted NY skier.

Not trying to spam the blog. I just have this one pass to get rid of and thought someone here might want it.

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISKINY-Gold-Pass-Ski-NY-Season-Pass-Rare-Includes-Whiteface-Gore-35-more-/141131152078?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item20dc127ace"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISKINY-Gold-Pass-Ski-NY-Season-Pass-Rare-Includes-Whiteface-Gore-35-more-/141131152078?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item20dc127ace
"Smell that? Winter is coming."

SKI TSHIRTS actually about SKIING! www.downhillthreads.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ISKINY Gold Pass on eBay

snoloco
This post was updated on .
I have had that pass for the last 2 seasons.  It worked great for us.  We would usually ski Hunter and sometimes go up to Whiteface and Gore.  We could also throw in some trips to Windham.  
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

skirochester
Thanks for the first-hand review snoloco! I definitely wish I could keep this pass, but don't have enough free days this winter to take full advantage. But definitely think its sweet, especially if you were considering a season pass somewhere anyway. This way you can ski multiple mountains, and even share it.
"Smell that? Winter is coming."

SKI TSHIRTS actually about SKIING! www.downhillthreads.com
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
agreed, great pass. It does seem like the mountains I've visited (most of them!) have become more used to seeing them since they first came out. It really doesn't get much of a look.

Good luck, sorry you won't be getting any use out of it.