Injury won't hold me down

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Injury won't hold me down

Gunny J
    Thanks to modern medicine Injury is not gonna keep me down and off the slopes this year.  Therapy, cortizone and now Synvisc injection this week, Mountains here I come.  Who else is willing to use modern technology to keep your ski live rolling?
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Injury won't hold me down

Big D
Gunny, sorry to hear about your situation. Hope everything works out well. Sounds like maybe a knee problem. Was thinking maybe skiing with one of those knee braces may be a good idea. Get well soon.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gunny J
 Torn ACL the year I had lime disease, 17 years later the arthritis has set in. Trying to strengthen support muscle groups to minimize the pain and swelling. Winter escalades the pain. I still gonna get out there!
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!
Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Minde
Gunny

I've got a torn meniscus and received a course of Euflexxa injections.  Not the same as I was but I still get out.  Best wishes for a complete recovery.  Keep up with the physical therapy.  A god PT can work wonders.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Good to hear you'll be on the slopes, Gunny!