Is Sugarbush Low on Cash ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is Sugarbush Low on Cash ?

evergreen
I heard from someone who knows someone that once skied there that that are going to turn of their live webcams to save money and also charge $7 for a draft beer!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Amen, lolkl!!!

At 15 I had the good fortune to have my aunt and uncle make us into skier's skiers, Sugarbush among the resorts we played at.  At 15 I was bashing my knees on the moguls on Stein's.  Any skier worth his salt HAS to ski Castlerock.  Good times trying to dig our skies out from under feet and feet of powder after a biff on Liftline.  Rumble is classic NE gnar.  When you are in the vicinity you have to hit up MRG and do Paradise, even though that is just the tourist tip of the MRG iceberg.  You do that and you will pretty much rock whatever you want, wherever you want, and a whole new world will open up to you.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
If you like grooming and cruising North is tough to beat. Warm up laps on Rim Run -> Looking good -> Crusier. I prefer a steeper Elbow to Cliffs for groomed (which isn't often) or when Exterminator gets groomed, that is awesome (rare).

Upper 2/3s of the mountain, so maybe 1800/2600 vert