classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It's back, 10 lift tickets for $125

Cornhead
http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=2070863
They've added Middlebury Snowbowl, there is a $8.75 handling charge, so the total comes to $133.75, still one hell of a deal! Usual blackout dates apply, can be used on weekends, however.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deals Sticky?

Cornhead
Hey Harv, what happened to the "Deals" sticky? If you didn't see my post, Fox 44 in Burlington is offering a Ski and Ride card, 10 lift tickets for $125, some of the best mountains in the East, get em while they last! Buy more than one for multiple days of fun. They're transferable too, trade em with your friends, that's what I may do to get more Gore!
 http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=2070863
70 left
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Deals Sticky?

Harvey
Administrator
Cornhead!  Sorry to move your cheese bro.

I made Ski Deals and Discounts a top level forum:

Ski Deals Forum
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Deals Sticky?

Cornhead
No problem, should have looked around, thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: It's back, 10 lift tickets for $125

Footer
This post was updated on .
Wow.  Pretty killer deal.  
Reply | Threaded
|

where's the snow
What a steal! Thanks! Ill use half of them at least
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
where's the snow wrote
What a steal! Thanks! Ill use half of them at least
You're welcome! Yes, this has to be one of the best discount deals around. I got one last year too, skied Jay, MRG, Gore, Cannon, and Titus for $124. They're good on weekends too, just the usual blackout dates, and Thanksgiving + Friday for Jay.

I was a little worried about the legitimacy of the card when it arrived last year, it looks like someone printed it on their inkjet printer at home. Fear not, it's good. Do be careful not to get it wet, someone on AlpineZone ruined theirs last year. It is card stock with a crease in the middle. There are logos of each hill inside. Each place you ski just initials over their logo when you redeem. The card is transferable too. I may trade my Cannon for another Gore with someone I know who lives near the coast. Probably just mail the cards back and forth if I do. This would allow me to do two consecutive days at Gore, he two days at Cannon. Maybe tag a "Coca Cola Wednesday" on either end too.