Kid Stoke!

158 messages Options
1 ... 13141516
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Kid Stoke!

Last night I had this weird dream. I was skiing with Z and Little Z at Plattekill. Except Little Z was maybe 5 years old.  We were on Plunge/Slalom and Big Z was behind.  I went ahead on Plunge and and LZ went down GS. For some reason GS was bumped up big (which it never is in reality). I went to the bottom to encourage him down. I got to the intersection and Little hucks this monsterous bump does like a half heli and sticks it.

Weird. That is all.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Z Z
Reply |

Harvey wrote
Last night I had this weird dream. I was skiing with Z and Little Z at Plattekill. Except Little Z was maybe 5 years old.  We were on Plunge/Slalom and Big Z was behind.  I went ahead on Plunge and and LZ went down GS. For some reason GS was bumped up big (which it never is in reality). I went to the bottom to encourage him down. I got to the intersection and Little hucks this monsterous bump does like a half heli and sticks it.

Weird. That is all.
Yep that is weird
I’m trying to remember if you and I have ever skied together
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Z wrote
Harvey wrote

Weird. That is all.
Yep that is weird
I’m trying to remember if you and I have ever skied together
I’m pretty sure you didn’t ski together at Plattekill at least...  very odd dream in my opinion.

Hey Harv, I have a great aunt from the old country that’s known for her ability to interpret dreams. I put in the call already. When she gets back to me I’ll let you know what it means.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Yesterday Neve: Poach?

Today Neve: Poach!
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Harvey wrote

Very cool
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
witch hobble witch hobble
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote

Brings a tear to the eye, don’t it?
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Seriously. Yesterday I was asked to define the term. Today we lived it.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

I had to be convinced to join my 13 year old and her friends in a game of laser tag.  Actually 3 games.

It was fun as hell. I felt like Kramer when he dominated the dojo in his karate class.

I also liked the hoop game.  I guess I was the kid here.

1 ... 13141516