classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Loveland, CO: 1/18/11

Jamesdeluxe
This post was updated on .
Nothing like booking a trip three months in advance and scoring 16 inches of champagne:

Because I was with my brother, who's now skied four times in his life, I had to keep the terrain choices low-angle (not too hard at Loveland), but there was plenty of snow to go around:

Here I am on "Tickler Gulch" at 1:30 pm. I guess that people had other things to do and places to be.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Loveland, CO: 1/18/11

tBatt
Got lucky on that one! enjoy it.
Reply | Threaded
|

K man
Loveland is one of my favorite places.  I've caught alot of face shots there.  Enjoy!!!
Avitar=Left Gully, Tuckerman Ravine
No Fat Chicks, Just Fat Skis
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
James has more "luck" in this way than anyone I know. I know he's busy now tracking up the wild west, but when he's got a moment maybe he'll post his track record for pow scorage on pre-planned destination ski trips ... out West, Eastern Townships and overseas.

Great pics James glad you are scoring!

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Harvey44 wrote
James has more "luck" in this way than anyone I know.

That's why he's known as James De-Lucks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
James, this is a great time to be out here.

You going to get down to Breck/Summit county at all?  26" yesterday, 8" today and it's still dumping.

I consider myself a purist... But damn this could seeding thing ain't too bad after all
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamesdeluxe
No plans for Summit County. I'm here at WP again tomorrow and that may be the extent of my skiing on this trip -- I have bizness in Denver on Friday.

Chris wrote
 You going to get down to Breck/Summit county at all?  26" yesterday, 8" today and it's still dumping.
A friend of my brother's was at Breckenridge yesterday; he said the alleged 26 inches were actually 14.