Mount Snow, VT trip report redux - 4/13/12

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mount Snow, VT trip report redux - 4/13/12

Skiray
Sometimes it is hard to pass up free house near a mountain. With our FanFare cards - allowing us to ski the last two days at Mount Snow, and a free place to stay; well it was hard to pass up skiing there again. Ironically, our friends like our videos so much, they are now wanting to plan skiing with us to be in one of our video journals. Quick report - today was the last two days of the season for Mount Snow. The snow melt from last week was significant near the base and there were noticeable bare spots and streams of melting snow in many areas. However, with all this warm weather, Mount Snow still had plenty of snow and probably could stick it out open for another week. The snow was corny - and easy to move in. Overall - I really like skiing this mountain this time of year. Something for everyone and if you get the FanFare card, it is hard to pass up. I don't know if I could ski here in the high-season as their lifts can bring up 30,000 people per hour which could only mean, that it gets MEGA PACKED. Anyway - I hope you like our latest video edit from yesterday. Today our son turned 10 and I can't think of a better way to spend it, so we went skiing. He says he had an incredible day and hugged Mom and dad. I can't ask for anything more.
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com