Next 10 Days: What's your plan?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Next 10 Days: What's your plan?

Marcski
Not to sound politically incorrect, but the weather here in the east just sucks b*lls.  

Best advice here was to head west!

(After being in Utah last month, it is just so damn easy to spend a few months there every winter when in retirement).
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
I am hoping for no rain next Fri/Sat next weekend.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I’m skiing on Monday and Wednesday then headed out Caliente to continue my mini-x and dozer training. I got news on Christmas Eve that I was getting a promotion:D!

This is the next step as a trail builder and will really improve my resume and after this training period a better salary. I’m really stoked right now.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
raisingarizona wrote
I’m skiing on Monday and Wednesday then headed out Caliente to continue my mini-x and dozer training. I got news on Christmas Eve that I was getting a promotion:D!

This is the next step as a trail builder and will really improve my resume and after this training period a better salary. I’m really stoked right now.
Congrats!!!!!
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by raisingarizona
That's cool
I love running machinery. I'm not very good at it, plenty slow, but I enjoy it. No way could I do it for a living as I'd lose my ass being so slow at it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Saratogahalfday
In reply to this post by Harvey
No, I bought the non- holiday pass because Magic is closed on the 24th and 25th.  Plus last year on MLK weekend, it was crazy there.  My problem now isn't really a problem, I just need to find other places to ski on the holidays.  For xmas, I skied Snow and Oak.  I have Plattekill, McCauley, and Burke on my list for now.  
sig
Reply | Threaded
|

sig
going to knock rust off skis file edges and pray for snow.
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Confirmed skiing the Cascades Sat-Mon.  Flights to Seattle booked, taking my 21 and 18 year olds.  Now just have to decide between Baker and Crystal.  Both have feet of snow in the forecast from now until Monday.
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

NYSnowflake
Change of plans. Going to Hunter on Friday the 10th. Anyone else?