classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nordica Fire Arrow 84 Pro

campgottagopee
ON ORDER!!!!

I skied a buddies FA 80 Pro's yesterday in a 171, and friggin loved 'em. talk about a fun, energetic ski. To me it was almost like putting power steering on your car, that's how easy they were to ski/turn. We had all kinds of condtions yesterday, clumps of manmade POW, ice chunks, sheets of boiler plate, and places you could set a good edge and lay em over. Those things rocked in that, totally rocked. The only thing I didn't like aboout them was the length, they got a little goofy letting them fly. At my height and weight (6'4", 242lbs) a little more length would've been nice, SO I ordered the FA 84 in a 184----they'll be here Friday. I know the weather sucks and it's gonna rain but DO I EVER HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!!! Bring on the rest of winter----BITCH
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Nordica Fire Arrow 84 Pro

pro2860
 I'm jealous! Good for you! What is the turn radius?
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
19.5  in the 184---big cruiser

I'll have em sunday too--u can try them, but get in line, banker and racer ahead of you already
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Did you get the set up with the beer cuzy.  I skied them last week at least thats what I think they were.  Its a stiffy made for cruising fast.  I like the ski, the one I tried was shorter than I would go but I got no tip slap at high speeds. Kinda like my AC50 well almost identical.  Cut/make.   Made me think about getting someone cut out my blown edge and hammering a new one in.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Don't need know beer koozie, drink em too fast to let them get cold.

Everything I've read about the ski is exactly what you just stated---a stable cruiser at any speed no matter what the conditions are like--- i dig it

speaking of beer---you gonna be rady for some day drinkin on 2/28 ??
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Im ready for 01/30 what would make 02/28 any different.  They have a big air bag you can jump into on skis.  15 bucks for the whole day.  Drunken air bag jumping is a very good idea.  Just below it is the skier cross.  Went in for the first time this year.  My third time through I cleared all the table tops.  Thats another woot.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Sooooo down for the drunken airbag jumping!!!!! Skier cross and whoops---not so much