|

PBR Sixer Jacket

campgottagopee
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PBR Sixer Jacket

Brownski
Brilliant idea but I'm too cheap to spend $250 on a jacket. Of course almost all of my skiing is day-tripping at least two hours from my house with kids so I'm not really drinking on the lift anymore
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Same here. I've never been one to drink and ski. I do dumb enough shit to begin with to lower my inhibitions anymore than needed. If it's the last chair ride up and I'm offered a beer I'll certainly drink it, but that's it. I like to save my drinking for the bar. It's not that I have a drinking problem, rather a stopping drinking problem

I'm pretty good at the drinking part

I just know of a couple dudes who could get some good use out of a jacket like this,  
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
well, I've been thinking about a new ski jacket for a while now, and this may just be the ticket. Not sure how I feel about skiing with six tall cans stuffed in my jacket (that would be pretty heavy- Ok, maybe one or two) but the jacket itself is badass!
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
I have to admit that the insulated pockets are a great idea.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I don't need the extra embarrassment of exploding when I crash.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
Lol!
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
This thread got me thinking. I’ve always preferred anoraks to parkas and I think one of the reasons is that many of them have a big old kangaroo pocket right in front. A kangaroo pocket is way more useful then a Napoleon pocket. Gear reviewers get all hot and bothered over anything with a Napoleon pocket. I think I’ve read two different articles on FB devoted to praising Napoleon pockets. When does the kangaroo pocket get it’s due? No damn respect!