Open this post in threaded view
|

Platty Epic Thread

ScottySkis1
This post was updated on .
I miss my favorite hill in the Catskills of NY
Monday tomorrow this is going on
Hopes some people from here go

Open tomorrow!  Bonus day....tickets $40. Proceeds from profits to benefit the Adaptive Sports Foundation.  More info and get tix  at Plattekill.com.   #takeoverday
@skitheeast @adaptive_sports_foundation #giveback

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158102753352363&substory_index=0&id=187916947362
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Platty epic thread

ScottySkis1
MORNING Powder Update photos to go with previous post. 10-12" up top. #Powderday #powderdaize #skitheeast day for the #Adaptivefoundation @ Plattekill Mountain

Hope it stays winter their for while.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis1
Sounds like a great day at best hill in the Catskills today.
"Big thank you to everyone who came out today for the Plattekill mountain takeover!!! Not only was it an epic powder day with almost of foot of freshies, we raised $1000 for @adaptive_sports_foundation and had a blast doing it! Congrats to Phillip on his new set of @j_skis, the raffle by itself raised almost $650, big thank you to J Skis for donating these awesome sticks, and everyone who bought tickets for their amazing generosity!  Another major thank you to Danielle, Laszlo, and the whole @plattekill_mtn team for going above and beyond not only to make this event happen, but to make it amazing!!! Last but not least, shout out to Ari and the team at @ridj_it without them this event wouldn't have even made it off the ground!

Can't wait for next year!

#ASF #adaptiveskiing #ridjit #myplatty  @ Plattekill Mountain"
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
I saw some pics on Instagram. It looked like a classic Platty day. I wish I was there.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis1
Another 1 coming next week
Hope some people from here make it

GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SKI PLATTEKILL (PRIVATE RENTAL) FOR $30 ON MONDAY  FEBRUARY 24TH. A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS REMAIN AND THE EVENT IS  CAPPED AT 150 RIDERS. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED AHEAD OF TIME AND ARE  AVAILABLE AT EVENTBRITE. FOLLOW THE LINK.