classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Powder

ScottyJack
This post was updated on .
Got our copy of Powder Mag today!!  Woot! Woot!!

Who's stoked for ski season?  I am!!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Powder

campgottagopee
No Mag but I'm ready...more so ready this year than any other...bring it!!!

good stoke for a rainy friday SJ
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Looks like we got the day right on the Ski Season Calendar.  Starting to think that maybe this should be the turning of the page for the year. Or maybe 7/21. As a measure of stoke...low point in site traffic has been 4th of July each of the last 3 years.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
I forget to resubscribe, I hope this isn't my last issue because the Photo Annual is the best. The Gear list always brings about mixed feelings, seeing the pictures of every ski is awesome, but it isn't a test really. The copy comes straight from the manufacturers. The fantasy draft thing helped a bit, it's interesting to read what the pros want. I was kind of surprised I didn't see anyone else reading it on the train though, I can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
great issue!  awesome story about Revelstoke in BC.

Kmart was featured for their spring parking lot scene and retro bump skiing.  

Obvi I think our spring meat fest blows away Kmart but I'm biased....

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Scored a copy at our local magazine store..a right of August for me for the last 30 + years (still have my first powder from 1977)
I immediately called SBR to rub it in - there was only one copy left after I grabbed mine.

But being a bro d'snow, I felt a bit guilty.. So I went back and bought the other copy...

Now I have two ...

T.D.
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Telemark Dave wrote
But being a bro d'snow, I felt a bit guilty.. So I went back and bought the other copy...

Now I have two ...

T.D.
TD knows how hard I worked to get that other copy. It is mine.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report