classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
27 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sarurday POW

campgottagopee
JasonWx wrote
OK this beats all of you , Why I didn't ski on Saturday..By the way I work every Sunday, and have been for the last 17yrs

Get this, I was up at 5:15 to shovel the 12" of snow from my driveway . So I could take my younger daughter( 16 next month) to the Garden State Mall . So she could meet the 2 younger Kardashian sisters.. Some of you might not agree, but I"m the nicest most understanding guy in the world..Also I can hold this over her head for the next 6 months..

Ok the laughing can now begin ..

Winner, winner chicken dinner---TOTAL COOL GUY AWARD
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
Apparently the Kardashian's don't snowboard.

sorry, I had to
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
now there's a group of people i can hate and everyone on this board would support  me..

"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

dmc_hunter
AInt not ime to hate.... Barely time to wait...    
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Half of the girls in the bar at Hunter look like a Kardashian.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Saturday POW

Harvey
Administrator
Benny have you been hanging out in the Hunter bars again?  

You know that's not good for your leg.

Am I allowed to post in this thread or is it only for peeps who missed Saturday?  
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Danzilla
In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
OK this beats all of you , Why I didn't ski on Saturday..By the way I work every Sunday, and have been for the last 17yrs

Get this, I was up at 5:15 to shovel the 12" of snow from my driveway . So I could take my younger daughter( 16 next month) to the Garden State Mall . So she could meet the 2 younger Kardashian sisters.. Some of you might not agree, but I"m the nicest most understanding guy in the world..Also I can hold this over her head for the next 6 months..

Ok the laughing can now begin ..
No offense but so glad I escaped from NJ.  I'm not sure what terrifies me more - the Kardashians or the Garden State Plaza.  No American Girl stores up this way either that I am aware of.  Of course my 4 year old told me the other day that she loves "Justin Beaver" so who knows what happens in 12 years.