Seeking ride from Central NJ to Whiteface 12/12

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seeking ride from Central NJ to Whiteface 12/12

Jon951

Seeking ride from Eatontown, NJ area to Whiteface/LP this weekend 12/12. My son's are heading up following a college final exam my 18 yo has to take on Friday, however, I'm scheduled to meet some folks at the Cottage for Happy Hour, and my son's exam has been rescheduled for later than originally planned. Our arrival will put me out of the Happy Hour window, hence this post. I recall someone from my area was a patroller at Whiteface, from Bricktown, NJ, 20 mins south of me. If I could identify this person, perhaps he'd be the prime candidate to ask for a ride up on Friday. In any event, I'll split the gas and tolls with whoever. Thanks  Jon 732.239.3846 cell
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Seeking ride from Central NJ to Whiteface 12/12

skunkape
I'm diggin your priorities: MUST NOT MISS HAPPY HOUR.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Seeking ride from Central NJ to Whiteface 12/12

Jon951
I have my stuff in order. Thanks for recognizing this. Also for those interested in sharing a ride, don't watch the movie Kalifornia with Brad Pitt before offering me a ride, LOL! Crazy effin movie to say the least.

From Wiki:

Kalifornia is a 1993 American horror and road film directed by Dominic Sena and starring Brad Pitt, Juliette Lewis, David Duchovny, and Michelle Forbes. The film focuses on a graduate student (Duchovny) and his photographer girlfriend (Forbes) traveling cross-country to research serial killings, who unwittingly carpool with a serial killer (Pitt) and his childlike girlfriend (Lewis).

The film was released in September 1993 in the United States, and received generally positive reviews from critics.[2]

Now everyone's spooked out...I'll produce a copy of my Public Trust Clearance granted to me to support the VA and Dept. of Homeland Security before entering your vehicle. As I mentioned, one of top priorities is to make it to Happy Hour in LP on time! Not into driving too much these days, let my son's take the brunt of this as much as possible, as I've driven them to and from WF and Gore from the Jersey Shore from the time they were 3 'till I let them loose on their own a year after they were granted their driver's licenses. Won't car jack your car! LOL!
"Feets fail me not"