classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Should we have a deals thread?

Harvey
Administrator
What does anyone think about stringing all the Groupon, Liftopia, and Jeff deals threads into one thread?

I've also considered a subforum (in Woodstove) called "Ski Deals 2011-12."  It would have a lot of threads with few responses, but it would be easier to search.

Both ideas have pros and cons.  Post thoughts or vote. Actually definitely vote.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Should we have a deals thread?

adkskier
A subforum with inDividual threads for each deal would be preferred. Who wants to sort through a long thread composed of. Related deals. One deal;one thread. I also have no objection to reading deal threads in the Woodstove as long as they are individual postings.
I Think, Therefore I Ski
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Yea, what he ^ said. With maybe a running thread for some venues/services or subforums for lodging, lift tickets

Great idea Harv !

Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
I take credit for this idea. haha
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
Sub-forum is a good idea.  If we don't go that route (i.e. leave a thread in Woodstove), at least make it a sticky thread so it stays at the top.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Subforum it is. We'll see how that works.

I did a quick check to find what I could and put it in there. If there is something I missed PM me or just bump the thread and I'll add it.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp