1/11
1/13
1/14
1/15
1/18
1/23
1/29

From my pass ID:
Season Totals: 57 ski days, 265 rides, 401,409 vertical feet.
Plus probably 20 days on skins, but at least half of those there was a lift ride, too.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ski Day Tracking Thread (2014-2015)

Glade Runner
Banned User
Impressive.  What's your home mountain and distance from it?  Do you have an app that tracks the vertical?
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Alta, commute is about 25 steps to the Collins lift and 40 to Wildcat.
400k vertical. Quite a few 3-5 run days.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Awesome.  You are the man.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
If those days are paying full price for tickets you guys are spending a lot of money!

I have 19 right now. Not a lot but ok for a college kid in AZ. I'm also very picky and I don't care to go just to rack up numbers any longer. I did spend about 12 years going 100 days + a season tho.

That seriously looks like a shit ton of money to ski at marginally good places. Good for you. I appreciate your passion and dedication. Get some.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
All mine were either season pass at Greek Peak, off the vermont ski card or other deals.  Windhams were all free.  Holiday Valleys were all $25.  Plattekill bogo.  Elk was a discounted $25 ticket.  Killington were early season discount k tickets.  I think the only full price ticket was Snow Ridge on opening day for 35 inches.  And I think that was only $35.  The other Snow Ridge was discounted to $15.  I don't pay for full price lift tickets often.  Now that Gore is getting in good shape, I will start to take advantage of my free tickets there.  Not to mention I have free no blackout workday lift tickets to Plattekill and Hickory.  I've also got extra free Mad River Glen tickets from snocountry and some more Elk tickets free from a buddy.  If I use even half the tickets off the ski cards, that's only $25 per ticket.  And I have 2 of those cards for myself.
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Just hit Smuggs.  Onto Sugarbush.  Found waist deep off trail.  Should have brought the beacon.  Alert the media.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Glade Runner wrote
Just hit Smuggs.  Onto Sugarbush.  Found waist deep off trail.  Should have brought the beacon.  Alert the media.
Sugarbush tomorrow is going to be unbelievably good.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Glade Runner wrote
All mine were either season pass at Greek Peak, off the vermont ski card or other deals.  Windhams were all free.  Holiday Valleys were all $25.  Plattekill bogo.  Elk was a discounted $25 ticket.  Killington were early season discount k tickets.  I think the only full price ticket was Snow Ridge on opening day for 35 inches.  And I think that was only $35.  The other Snow Ridge was discounted to $15.  I don't pay for full price lift tickets often.  Now that Gore is getting in good shape, I will start to take advantage of my free tickets there.  Not to mention I have free no blackout workday lift tickets to Plattekill and Hickory.  I've also got extra free Mad River Glen tickets from snocountry and some more Elk tickets free from a buddy.  If I use even half the tickets off the ski cards, that's only $25 per ticket.  And I have 2 of those cards for myself.

I fuc$ing love your stoke man. I wish I had that, but I don't. I'm still at 19 and I don't care. The biking is just so good right now here.
Reply | Threaded
|

kenneywallace
In reply to this post by Glade Runner
Labrador x 1Song x2Plattekill x12Nys rt 206/ east main street  x 1 ( snowstorm, 2 am, unplowed, figered what the heck. Lets ski my hill, used old skis, cant beat getting creative, long as road hasnt been plowed)
Black diamonds, the easy way down, less moving hazzards
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
I think day 50 deserves a bump in the thread.  50 is usually my minimum goal each year on the worst of seasons.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
congrats dude.
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
Today is ski day 91 for me
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Darkside Shaman wrote
Today is ski day 91 for me
You are the man!  Do you live close to your home mountain?
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Day 75 tomorrow bitches
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
This post was updated on .
I'm at 63

My son is over 100 including his night training at Pisgh and doesn't bother to count
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
I lost count around 30. I do this every year. It's probably over 50 and nearly half was in the back country touring.

March was so good here. It wasn't a big year but what we got came in warm and created some solid base. It was the best skiing in 4 years.
Reply | Threaded
|

gorgonzola
goal is to ski my age in days every year - made it +1
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
Today is day 128 for me, take that all you wannabees!!!
Gotta go to know