Ski Day Tracking Thread 2017-2018

33 messages Options
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Ski Day Tracking Thread 2017-2018

raisingarizona wrote
Personally I think your pic of a walk in the woods is worth more than any day doing lift laps on the man made
Many mornings while skiing the big hill I'm thinking about the afternoon in our woods.

Clearly I am a road less traveled kind of guy.

Bumps you're a constipated box stuffer, and I won't be stuffed into your wretched box!

Day 11, rack it!
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
bumps bumps
Reply |

Harvey wrote
Bumps you're a constipated box stuffer, and I won't be stuffed into your wretched box!
Was that really necessary? I'm going to complain to the webmaster.
raisingarizona raisingarizona
Reply |

It sounds like you can’t poop but you have a way with the ladies, that’s not so bad.

Harvey on the other hand sounds like he’s about 102 years old. :D
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

LOL yeah I may be old but I can take bumps in a donnybrook.

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote

Day 11, rack it!
LMAO  
mountainhigh mountainhigh
Reply |

A Ski Day Tracking Thread,huh?  To what end does one keep track of their ski days on a forum filled with anonymous strangers they've never met and, in most cases, never will?  Can't you just put a notch on your belt or make a note on the door of the fridge or something?  Must it be so obviously narcissistic?  

Honestly, what is your point?  (Think long and hard about that before you answer.)
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

mountainhigh wrote
A Ski Day Tracking Thread,huh?  To what end does one keep track of their ski days on a forum filled with anonymous strangers they've never met and, in most cases, never will?  Can't you just put a notch on your belt or make a note on the door of the fridge or something?  Must it be so obviously narcissistic?  

Honestly, what is your point?  (Think long and hard about that before you answer.)
^I don't agree with this one.

One of the things I learned while getting older is that people should let people have their fun. It might seem like they're being dumb, but if they aren't hurting anyone, let people have their thing. If it makes someone happy to track ski days, I say "go ahead, guys, knock yourselves out"
mountainhigh mountainhigh
Reply |

I don't think it is "harmless".  You need to look (and think) deeper.
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

mountainhigh wrote
I don't think it is "harmless".  You need to look (and think) deeper.
Not following you, but I'm bored again, so I guess maybe you'll do the big reveal later and I can come back in and comment on that.
gorgonzola gorgonzola
Reply |

i like ski day tracking threads, strava (except zwift cuz that's  just weird), and pictures of bikes leaning against stuff