Skiing with Plantar Fasciitis?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skiing with Plantar Fasciitis?

Petronio
Anyone deal with plantar fasciitis through a ski season?  The other day I stepped up a small step in my home office using the ball of my foot, and must have torn the ligament right under my arch.  Hurt like a m****f****r for a while.  I've started stretching the foot back with a belt before taking any steps in the morning.  Any tips for dealing with it through ski season would be appreciated.

Petronio
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skiing with Plantar Fasciitis?

Gorefarmhouse
Go here and get these heal seats.  Me and several other friends and colleagues use the to HEAL the fascia.  (Think of it as an injury to heal, not a condition to manage)

http://www.heel-that-pain.com

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get them retail, nothing is the same or close.  They're patented and all that jazz.  You will feel instant relief walking.

Suffered a long time trying everything I could read about online.  My neighbor finally convinced me to order and took about 3-4 weeks until I didn't need them.  I now know several people that have had similar results.  After about 3 years pain free I am having another flare up and I got a new pair.  I blame the shitty Merrel hikers I bought.

Yoga is also very helpful for stretching and strengthening.

Good luck!
Reply | Threaded
|

Petronio
Gorefarmhouse wrote
Go here and get these heal seats.  Me and several other friends and colleagues use the to HEAL the fascia.  (Think of it as an injury to heal, not a condition to manage)

http://www.heel-that-pain.com

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get them retail, nothing is the same or close.  They're patented and all that jazz.  You will feel instant relief walking.

Suffered a long time trying everything I could read about online.  My neighbor finally convinced me to order and took about 3-4 weeks until I didn't need them.  I now know several people that have had similar results.  After about 3 years pain free I am having another flare up and I got a new pair.  I blame the shitty Merrel hikers I bought.

Yoga is also very helpful for stretching and strengthening.

Good luck!
Thanks for the link!  Will check it out

Petronio
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
I had really bad Plantar Fasciitis.. Don't waste your time with braces and shots or stretching..GO GET SHOCKWAVE TREATMENT!!!!!
It was a miracle !!!
"Peace and Love"