classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Z
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Some ways to support NYSEF

Z
This is a fun party - open bar, buffet dinner by some good local chefs with entertainment on a fantastic private farm just outside LP.  There is a big silent auction of ski stuff, restaurant gift certs, golf etc.  I've gotten some really great deals from this over the years.  Well worth the money and its for a good cause supporting NYSEF and is tax deductible.

http://www.nysef.org/2016-nysef-summer-benefit/

Two week trip to Jackson Hole raffle
http://www.nysef.org/win-a-trip-to-jackson-hole/

Jackson Hole Package Details

January 29 – February 12, 2017

Value: $7500

Tickets: $100 each or a bundle of 6 Tickets for $500 – ONLY 500 TICKETS SOLD*

Lodging: Jackson Hole Racquet Club, Wilson, WY. Access to Racquet Club Amenities

***Lodging will be arranged by owners of the condo directly with the Racquet Club for the winner***

Package Includes:  Two Roundtrip Airline Tickets, 14 days of Lodging for 5, 14 Day Car Rental, AND Discounted Lift Tickets
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Some ways to support NYSEF

raisingarizona
That's a really nice place to stay too. I believe the Racquet Club is essentially The Aspens. It's right off the Village Road smack dab in the middle of Wilson and the Vill. the market shop there is expensive but they have most of what you would need for your kitchen.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
While that is an awesome trip - I do not know many people who can take 2 weeks in a row off from work.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Ptex
Paging Ptex
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
reminder that the NYSEF benefit is this Saturday.  My wife is the heading up the volunteer effort for this night and I can tell you its going to be a great time for a good cause

there is a absolute ton of great stuff you can win at in the silent auctions possibly well below retail and give to the cause.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
Just saw this thread, sorry I did not catch the call out earlier.
Never been to Jackson - would be cool but the link to the page is no longer there.
I bought the max pass this season, I am wondering if I will even get a chance to use it. I really want to go to Copper when my Grand daughter is there after Thanksgiving although she may not go, she was asked to train with one of the college teams she is looking at during that time.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
I think they sold the max number of raffle tickets

Check out the other thread on the La Grave auction