Spring Weather 2019

96 messages Options
1 ... 5678910
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Spring Weather 2019

JasonWx wrote
Another rainy weekend coming up..This is really starting to bug me. AZ has the right idea. The NE sucks..Time for a little drought around here..
Rain and sun and soil are the source of life. You need all.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

They're calling for snow flurries here

I'm over it! Lets have the sun and warm temps
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
JasonWx wrote
Another rainy weekend coming up..This is really starting to bug me. AZ has the right idea. The NE sucks..Time for a little drought around here..
i love sushi..but i don't eat everyday...it rains every other day now..it's been doing it for months...enough is enough...
"Peace and Love"
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

JasonWx wrote
Harvey wrote
JasonWx wrote
i love sushi..but i don't eat everyday...it rains every other day now..it's been doing it for months...enough is enough...
So should everyone move to the southwest and we build a big pipeline to take water from the east? Or do you wish it would never rain anywhere?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
Harvey wrote
JasonWx wrote
Easter Sunday was a decent day, if I recall correctly.  We had a good day visiting New Paltz Monday.  Tuesday and Wednesday were really nice.  Today was decent until just now.  At least from NYC to the LoHud...I’m not seeing this “rain every other day”.  In the past three weeks I’ve only missed one Saturday soccer game due to rain.  The grass IS looking good, though.  What’s the matter JWx, what’s really got you down?

It’s going to snow next week in LCC, and Snowbird will be open.  Maybe you need to plan a trip!
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Hoser Hoser
Reply |

Dudes.   This pattern sucks.    
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

Been wanting to get a construction project started but the ground is still saturated- can’t get the equipment in without destroying the yard. The material is arriving in a few weeks and we need to get the foundation in.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

yep
spring sucks..on and off wet for the next 2 weeks..oh joy
"Peace and Love"
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

JasonWx wrote
yep
spring sucks..on and off wet for the next 2 weeks..oh joy
I was out cutting trees, clearing the sight and sinking into the mud almost to the boot top today. Not good while operating a chain saw.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Saratogahalfday Saratogahalfday
Reply |

I went to Magic today to pick up the black chair I bought last year.  All of the peaks were white at 2000' and above.  It was a nice sight to see as the bugs and humidity slowly approach.
1 ... 5678910