Spring Weather 2020

15 messages Options
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Spring Weather 2020

DanM wrote
Almost 9" here in Minerva. It thumped hard earlier... 2 inches per hour for awhile. Not as excited about it since I cant ski on it!
Dan would appreciate a final total to add to our Gore record:

https://nyskiblog.com/directory/weather-data/gore-mountain-snow-totals/2019-2020/

Thanks!

"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Saratogahalfday Saratogahalfday
Reply |

In reply to this post by DanM
Recieved a nice sticky 6 inches at my house, a beautiful final winter scene after a poor winter.  I only used the snow blower 5 times this season.  
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

Could be close to 10” out there. Haven’t been out doors since Sunday mid day. Don’t intend to go out today. I’ll let Ma Natch take care of the drive.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Jon951 Jon951
Reply |

In reply to this post by Saratogahalfday
Saratogahalfday wrote
  I only used the snow blower 5 times this season.
Blowers with dirty carbs on the curb waiting to be trashed here in Jersey. My son called me to pick up a low mileage 9 HP Craftsman machine with a note taped to it...needs carb. Million to one it needs a 15 minute removal, cleaning, reassembly, and reinstall. I didn't lift a shovel this winter, or more like it, non-winter. Curious if HD and Lowes gonna blow out their inventory of blowers like they did a few years back.
DanM DanM
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
I would say an even 9 inches on my back deck. I'm about 10 miles northeast from Gore at about 1200' and they usually get a bit more than I do... I bet they got a foot up top.