Squaw Valley Info

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Squaw Valley Info

Jon951
I am thinking about skiing an the Tahoe area 24-27 Feb with 4 others. I have no leads on condo lodging, but after combing rentals by owner sites, the Olympic Village area at Squaw looked really nice. Problem being, I' m on my usual ski bum budget, looking for the best deal. Ditto for lift ticket deals. I would guess the lift ticket discounts may be forund at the local supermarkets or COSCO.

I have began searching the net, but thought I'd reach out to others for insight. All info appreciated.  

I ski primarily at Whiteface, Gore, Belllayre, and in UT, as my lifelong friend lives in PC. I have no clue of the ins and outs of the Tahoe areas, but want to make the most of skiing there.

Thanks
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Squaw Valley Info

JasonWx
I think Squaw is really suffering..Conditions are very boney .
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Squaw Valley Info

endoftheline
Just digging this old thread up for a refresh. If anyone is heading west, just talked w a friend who was at Squaw last week and they are still open top to bottom w tons of snow. Still operating 7 days a week through Memorial day and weekends in June and a 4 day July 4th run. The deal is that if you have a valid season pass from any other area(16-17) the ticket price is $52./day. Just checked their web cam and the amount of snow is amazing. They are also talking about opening Saturdays in July and August but I think that is probably just hype.