6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

St Platty's Day Weekend 2013

Harvey
Administrator
Saturday:

Don't miss this 2nd Annual event...FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Mogul Competition, Beach Party on Deck, Shamrock Hunt, Cornbeef & Cabbage...and BIG AIR BAG!

Sunday:

ALL Plattekill Facebook Fans who buy buy tickets online will get 50% off on lift tickets:

St Platty's Sunday Facebook Lift Ticket Discount
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: St Platty's Day Weekend 2013

Cornhead
Harvey44 wrote
Saturday:

Don't miss this 2nd Annual event...FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Mogul Competition, Beach Party on Deck, Shamrock Hunt, Cornbeef & Cabbage...and BIG AIR BAG!

Sunday:

ALL Plattekill Facebook Fans who buy buy tickets online will get 50% off on lift tickets:

St Platty's Sunday Facebook Lift Ticket Discount
I didn't know Camp would be there. Doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year, had a blast last year though.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Is anybody planning on being there on Sunday?
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Snowhunter wrote
Is anybody planning on being there on Sunday?
Sadly not I. Snowhunter have you skied Plattekill?

Go for it!
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Not yet.  I've wanted to go for some time and I won a free voucher at a Ski Show last fall.  I just haven't managed to get there.  I had hoped to go today but it is out of the question because my right heel is hurting bad from my Friday fall and because of my need to prepare for my return to work tomorrow after being laid off for the winter (I can't complain, it has allowed me to get 30 days so far on the slopes).  I'm hoping that there are still decent conditions there next weekend and that my heel is better.  Perhaps I can then check it out then.
Reply | Threaded
|

BenedictGomez
I was there.  Cornedbeef sandwich at lunch was tasty.  Not sure what happened though, there was supposed to be an outdoor BBQ, and that didnt happen, as well as "live music all day", and there was no live music at any point.  Dunno if the band they hired bailed on them or if maybe the BBQ was an apres thing (we left at 3:30pm).  Conditions were okay considering the rain earlier in the week.  Didnt see any Shamrocks either, but heard someone did win the 2013 pass so apparently they were out there.
Can we get SOME snow?  Please?