3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sunday River to Open* Monday 10/19/15

Harvey
Administrator
From Sunday River:

The day you've been waiting for since May 2 is finally here:  Opening Day of the 2015-16 winter season is planned for Monday, October 19.

Nobody makes snow like Sunday River, and every year we open as early as we can.  With a few days of cold weather on the horizon our snowmaking team thinks they can pull it off by Monday.  All plans will depend on weather and snow conditions so make sure to check in right here for updates over the next few days, but our planned schedule will be to open for the day on Monday then move to our regular early-season lift operations of weekends-only until mid-November.

Expected terrain for Monday will be the T2 trail on upper Locke Mountain, serviced by the Locke Mountain Triple with mid-station loading.  The lift will spin from 9am to 4pm, with the last upload from the base at 3pm.  Lift tickets will be $29 and available at Barker Lodge along with other skier services.

If you don't have your New England Pass yet, buy it online now and swing by South Ridge Lodge to pick it up.  And if you can't make it to opening day, make yourself feel better by booking your winter trip today or tomorrow and take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee that expires after October 15.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sunday River to Open* Monday 10/19/15

Snowballs
Banned User
Cool. Anybody here going ? Y'all could carpool with Glade.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sunday River to Open* Monday 10/19/15

MC2 5678F589
I'm seriously considering going. I'll take some pics and report back if I do.