TTips down for the count?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TTips down for the count?

Telemark Dave
Not to take anything away from the comfort food that is Harvey Road, but has anyone been following the shit show over in the padded room of TGR... ???

Check out the TTips Woes thread (that got moved to the padded room).. It is rapidly becoming a classic.  Mostly because of the influx of tipsters invading maggot turf... But since so many ttipsters are also mags and visa versa, they're really just inflicting copulating butt-Hurt upon themselves...  

That is all, now back to your regular programming.  

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TTips down for the count?

Harvey
Administrator
Ut oh... comfort food sounds like the kiss of death!

I can't really follow what's going on on either forum really. Lots of tension or ... something.  

One thing I did do was finally accept the reality that skiadk should come off our list of forums on the Connect Page.  I'd had two links there - one to the Gore Forum and one to the Whiteface Forum.  I swapped one out for TTips (which I like but haven't posted there in forever).
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp