classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 Ski Boots + FREE GIFT

Dmitri
This post was updated on .
You won't find a cheaper price for these high end boots. Plus, free gift is the helmet video camera - new, in box.

If you're not in New York City, you can buy it from me via my website store link and I'll ship it to you right away.
If you ever in New York City, you can pick them up for free and try before buying.  Please Contact me for details.

These boots are the only Freeride / Randonee / Alpine Touring AT Boots on the market with a Racing fit, 98mm last!! And lighter stiffer Triax shells are also better for Downhill Racing.

They are the First in the list of Best skiing Boots for 2013/14! (google the list by switchbacktravel.com).

I have 2 new pairs of these boots. With box, care manual, and in original packaging. Never worn.

Mondo sizes 26.5 and 28. FREE GIFT to the first buyer who takes one or both pairs: Wireless waterproof video camera for skiing or any sports. Attaches to your helmet or head.

Price guarantee - will beat any other price for these boots by $20.  Best offer for a single pair - $679.

If you are between sizes and have a lower volume foot I would highly recommend going down. Any good boot fitter can get you a CM or more room lengthwise by stretching the toes. Either way, it is good to mold high end boots for optimum performance. The Triax shell is very easy to punch (low heat slow punching) and it retains it's punch very well.

You could also heat mold the shell yourself to save a few bucks. (can email you exact instructions for cochise).

Thanks!
Dmitri.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 Ski Boots + FREE GIFT

Harvey
Administrator
OK Dmitri, I guess I'll ban your other personality and kill the links on this post.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Dmitri
Harvey, my other user ID I didn't use at all - feel free to delete it.  I didn't know your rules do not allow links.  I removed them myself.  Let's also clean up these 2 post replies as they are no longer relevant.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Dmitri wrote
Harvey, my other user ID I didn't use at all - feel free to delete it.  I didn't know your rules do not allow links.  I removed them myself.  Let's also clean up these 2 post replies as they are no longer relevant.
The rules evolve as stuff happens.  "BestPrice" sure sounded like a spammer, but since you weren't from Asia, I decided to see what you'd post before doing anything rash.

The Gear for Sale forum is really for members in good standing to buy and sell stuff.  You have an online store and have never posted before.  If a business wants to advertise, contact me.

I'll delete "BestPrice." Put your links back in your post. They'll be "dead" for now, but someone could copy and paste them.

If you post anything of value in the future, that's not designed to sell something, I'll enable full privileges.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp