The Golf Thread

1194 messages Options
1 ... 113114115116117118119120
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: The Golf Thread

tjf1967 wrote
Dude we are hackers!!  I measure Agir.  If that's up there and I am chipping and putting I can score.  13.3
No doubt!!! All my approach shots are left, I'm not that far off the green but still. I couldn't get up and down to save my ass. I think once.....lol I actually had 1 more GIR because the app has one of the par 5's listed as a par 4.

You need to holler at me when you're down here and can play with pro and I. See if you can do it before June 1st .... We're all kinda in limbo until then. We could most likely play Vesper Hills which is right near where you're hangin out down there. That's JR's course and it's nice. I've never actually played it.
Reply |

In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
campgottagopee wrote
. One that sticks out for me would be GIR. My last round I was at 6% for GIR.....lol
So, 1 out of 18?
https://youtu.be/m6hTLS0N0yY

Best movie ever 👍
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

In reply to this post by campgottagopee
I play Vesper hills.  Decent small town course.   They have the best deck for beers.  Their practice range is ok to.  I am a weekend warrior.  Could probably get out next Friday though...I will skip work.  I am a short knocker so don't expect much other than taking some of that money out of your pocket. LOL.   Check it out with the guys if  for some reason works that would be fun.  
Reply |

That sounds good. I'll check with Pro and holler at you. Hopefully it works out. Playing today with my wife, hopefully she doesn't whoop me too bad.
Reply |

Hopefully JR can join us too...... Wait until you see these guys hit it 💪
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Finally carts now in use at local courses !
Reply |

In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
.  Could probably get out next Friday though...I will skip work.
Talked with Pro and he's in.for Friday too.

I'll text you next week. Any certain time better fer ya?
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

Word!! It doesn't really matter..I have a call at 830 till 930. I could blow it off if you guys are early birds.
Reply |

Pro is getting us a tee time. Shooting for 11ish
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Decided to celebrate my 77th BD a day early , so finally  got out today , sunny ,breezy  typical opening round stuff . Tried my new Cobra driver out , found all fairways but distance was weak at 9.5 degrees it was 210 at 12.0 degrees ramped up to 235 but early season you get no roll help especially after heavy rain yesterday . It'll improve as the club starts to feel right

Was happy with putting 1.77 per , played a soso 42 for 9 , approaches were not up to snuff , but GREAT to finally get out and things will get better . Havent really had a decent gym workout in 11 weeks ,so need to get on the road bike now that weather is getting better
1 ... 113114115116117118119120