The Golf Thread

1194 messages Options
1 ... 117118119120
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: The Golf Thread

Well the golf has been great  still getting out three times a week and its been a good season . At 77 game is still respectable so far for 25 rounds averaging 39.1  for 9 holes .

My only disappointment is my driving which now averages roughly 225 , not being in the gym has cost me big time . I only have hand weights and biking to build myself up ., i miss the universal gym and nusteps and elipticals .  

Im playing my driver at 11.5 - 12 degree loft , im thinking i effed myself when i broke my Callaway XR which adjusted up to 12-14 degrees , that 13 - 14 may help now dammit !! . Stupid ass i broke the damn thing pulling outta the trunk too damn fast , stupid ass
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

That's great WD, keep up the good work. Thanks to Pro and covid I've already played more golf this year than the last 4 combined....lol

I'm even playing in my first tourney in forever. Looking forward to it.
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Awesome Big Man !! Glad to see you guys are playing regularly , its a perfect social distancing outlet and a hoot with your buds .   Best of luck in the tourney.

Man ,i 'll bet you CRUSH the ball with the silly stick off the tees!!
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

warp daddy wrote
 Man ,i 'll bet you CRUSH the ball with the silly stick off the tees!!
Nope. I was never long off the tee. Pro and Jr Pro are long, not me.  I hit it, go find it, then hit it again 👍
1 ... 117118119120