The Golf Thread

933 messages Options
1 ... 8788899091929394
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: The Golf Thread - new gear

Well opened up my season today , beautiful day , course in decent shape ,greens very fast , stop n plop on the fairways ( which i had a helluva time finding with the big silly stick on the first 4 holes )  then at least recovered on the last 5 holes for a meh , so so  43 .

The groove early season always takes some time , so no worries .

Just Nice to finally get out there
Z Z
Reply |

Just my 2nd round of the season but I found something tonight in my round.  Getter older and less flexible and I’ve had a tight left hip since the end on last golf season and all ski season.  I went old school with a Golden Bear move to lift the left heel a bit on the take away so I got a bit more turn and added considerable distance with my driver.  Also less stiffness to boarderline pain in my hip.  4 birdies and my short game was meh with several 3 putts that never happens for me when the greens get nice. I’ll take a 75 this time of the year.

if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Nice , a 75 anytime is great . GET THAT HIP LOOKED AT !!!!!! Try  Dr Billy Smith an Ortho in LP and Saranac , good doc, a homie from the RIver
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

A little better today a 41 . I'm  playing a different course this year , so am still trying to figure it out .Greens on this one faster than course  i have played for years . .

Another change , back using my Cobra ZL reg shaft driver again .its about 20 yds longer than my Callaway XR 15 with sr shaft .. The ZL also found the short grass on every hole .  Will be 75 this week so every bit of xtra yardage and accuracy really  helps   .
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

D.B. Cooper D.B. Cooper
Reply |

How do you recover from that?  Put up an even worse number to thumb your nose, or play the round of your life because the pressure's off?
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply |

Get rid of the bitch --- buy a big boat and fill it full of hookers?
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Absolutely , lose that skag !   His  children are obviously at risk with that fugly psycho all liquored up and ready to wreak psychological and physical harm .

Wonder what ole Lucas ever saw in that sorry assed POS .

Just back from another nice day on the course , 'nother 41 today . After yesterdays rain it was plop n stop again today
Reply |

So far this year Pro has 2 in the "W" column

I haven't gotten out yet ---- too busy trying to get caught up on chores
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Good on da pro <smiley image="anim_claps.gif"
Camper all work n no play just ain' t right. haha ya need to tee em up.

Shot a 40 yesterday on my 75th bd <smiley image="smiley_scared.gif"/> 
So now getting to be A crusty ole coot Hahaha. Hey " get off my damn lawn ya little bastids "
..Clint
1 ... 8788899091929394