Open this post in threaded view

Re: The Golf Thread

Congrats Z!
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

Z : awesome man !! we have that in common . My second ACE was 158 yds also with a choked 5 hybrid also in late fall !! you got to feel great about it .

Really happy for ya man !

I kept both Ace balls and have them . I was lucky and had two witnesses who signed my cards and put the article and photo the local paper  . MY take on aces is 90 per cent luck , 10 per cent skill

I had a buddy shoot : An ALBATROSS on a 535 yd hole two weeks ago , n now THAT is some serious chit !!!

I agree, Fall golf is a spectacular experience , beautiful scenery , cool and un crowded. , i played 3 days this week shot 40 /38/ 37 and am now done for the year. My old back likes temps above 55

Again congrats and welcome to the club , BTW dis you buy a round , its tradition ya know
Z Z
Reply |

The LP Club has a non existent bar.  It’s almost never opened after 3 or 4 afternoon.  It’s a total shame because the view is spectacular.  They don't  even really try and it’s always made me scratch my head.  I guess their wedding biz more than makes up for it but if I owned the place that bar is way under utilized asset.  I’d have a killer happy hour there anything there was no wedding.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
D.B. Cooper D.B. Cooper
Reply |

Congratulations, well done!
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
sig sig
Reply |

i didn't get out this weekend but who played some holes?  mercifully this will be the last time we talk golf this winter.
just to brag i bought myself the ping 400 driver. merry  christmas to me.
Z Z
Reply |

I thought about it but didn’t pull the trigger yesterday
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
warp daddy warp daddy
Reply |

It ain't the arrow , it's the Indian .
sig sig
Reply |

i had a cool little 18 hole executive course across the street from my home. during mild winter days we would remove 10 clubs from our bag and replace them with beers. the game of the day was $1 brides, $1 closest to pin. very entertaining. definitely cushioned the blow of a mild winter. the course closed this summer, going to be turned into an old folks home (senior living). another old folks home. they are popping up all around me.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

I hope they play the Masters sometime in the fall.
1 ... 979899100101102103104