The King of Spring

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The King of Spring

Skiray
With over 2 years of recorded footage and including a few skiers we met from the NYSkiblog, this season finale story summarizes our experiences of skiing at Killington in the Spring.

Please give it a huge thumbs up on YouTube. It will really help us (though only if you liked it).

Thank you, SkiRay
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: The King of Spring

Mi Skier
GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS. Thanks for sharing.
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
Nice Ray, you even got a tele turn in this one, good job!! Who is the mystery knee dropper at 4:12?
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Marcski wrote
Nice Ray, you even got a tele turn in this one, good job!! Who is the mystery knee dropper at 4:12?

Haha  - Yes, we love shooting those that Tele!  That is Chris Haas  - who also happens to be a fellow videographer. Great guy and skier.. You can find his work on Vimeo  here - https://vimeo.com/user4999914

Chris was kind enough to to let me use him in this story..  Did you recognize Fahz and DanZilla in the edit?

@MIiSkier - Thank you as always - really means so much to us.

We hope to get one more fall story out, then take a break - well that means just edit our Season 6 openers which we hope will be out by November 1st. All of this work is done in the wee hours of the night.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
TeleChris? I think I met him a couple of seasons ago in May on Superstar. If its the same Chris, he's one heck of a tele bump skier!
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
I thought you meant....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tND5V3Om3M
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Ha..

Of course we know that series1 that is funny and good stuff that the Buttery Agency shot..

Did you ever see their Maple Syrup edit they did this past season?

By the way, our story was also featured in the "Mountain Times" which was way cool.   Blew us away...

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
Skiray wrote
Ha..

Of course we know that series1 that is funny and good stuff that the Buttery Agency shot..

Did you ever see their Maple Syrup edit they did this past season?
I was actually there when they were filming that maple syrup thing, right next to the K1 lodge. I asked the young man if his mother knew about what he was doing. He ignored me.
funny like a clown