Urge your NYS legislature reps / senators to increase Orda's budget

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Urge your NYS legislature reps / senators to increase Orda's budget

ausable skier
As much as I have opposed Orda taking over Bellarye the negative effects can be eliminated with your all's help.  

If Orda takes on Bell then Orda's budget needs to be increased from NYS.  Please contact your state senators and reps to urge that Orda's budget be increased.  if its not then we will see less snowmaking, grooming and staff at Whiteface and Gore next season.
A true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Urge your NYS legislature reps / senators to increase Orda's budget

tjf1967
I read in the paper it said there was some extra money for the ski areas.  I hope ORDA takes over Bell rapes the mountain of anything valuable that can be used up here and lets the place close.  

When I heard of extra money all I could think of were pipes for Hoyts.   Heck they should just go down to bell and dismantle there system and bring it up here.  
Reply | Threaded
|

ausable skier
This post was updated on .

tjf1967 wrote
  I hope ORDA takes over Bell rapes the mountain of anything valuable that can be used up here and lets the place close.  

When I heard of extra money all I could think of were pipes for Hoyts.   Heck they should just go down to bell and dismantle there system and bring it up here.
If you been following my posts for awhile you may know that I am far from a fan of Bell or having it taken over by Orda

That attitude is not really very constructive or welcome
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
It was more of a joke than anything else.  Why dont you lighen up francis.  Who exactly do you think you are?   Calling me a dick and you dont even know me. Thats not cool.  
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
tjf1967 wrote
It was more of a joke than anything else.  Why dont you lighen up francis.  Who exactly do you think you are?   Calling me a dick and you dont even know me. Thats not cool.
I laughed
Reply | Threaded
|

ausable skier
This post was updated on .
I aplogize and have deleted the comment.  This topic is serious and important and I did not take it well when you responded with a suggestion to pilage Bell

Nice "stripes" reference - i liked that

campgottagopee wrote
tjf1967 wrote
It was more of a joke than anything else.  Why dont you lighen up francis.  
I laughed